ISO 9001 Foundation Course
This course run online (on demand) over 2 mornings (9-12 noon)
If you are interested in the course email: email@example.com and you will be put on a list. When there is 10 people interested, the course will be organised on dates that suit everyone.
ISO 9001 is a process-based quality management standard that provides a framework for any size or type of organisation to ensure that it meets customers’ requirements and continuously strives to exceed their expectations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn about ISO 9001:2015 and who might want to implement it in their organisation. The course is generic and is intended to be applicable to any organisation, regardless of its type or size or the products and services it provides.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- You will be able to explain the purpose of a quality management system (QMS) and the ISO 9000:2015 series of standards.
- You will know the potential business benefits of a QMS.
- You will understand the structure and content of ISO 9001:2015.
- You will be able to explain specific quality management-related requirements of ISO 9001:2015, including the ‘Plan, Do, Check, Act’ cycle, the context of the organisation, risk-based thinking and continuous improvement.
WHY TRAIN WITH US?
- The course is limited to 12 people.
- Our trainer is a professional consultant, providing expert training and ISO consultancy to a wide range of businesses (construction, pharmachemical, professional consultancy, IT, environmental, manufacturing and food).
- Our trainer has practical experience in a range of organisations and so understands the practical challenges of implementing and maintaining ISO systems in organisations.
- Our course is delivered virtually but with a live tutor so you can interact, ask questions and get the most out of the training.
- Our small classes will let you interact with other participants and network while you learn.
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Ruth Robertson is the Managing Director of Bambus Solutions Ltd. She has more than 25 years’ active experience of implementing and operating high-quality, environmental and health and safety systems in the waste industry, pharmachemical sector and manufacturing and in providing consultancy and training to a range of service and manufacturing companies.
Ruth’s experience includes working at a senior management level for many years and covers environment, health and safety, quality, business systems and communications. She understands the pressures and requirements of a senior management team and a progressive company environment.
Ruth’s qualifications include a First Class Honours Degree in Environmental Health, a Masters in Environmental Engineering and a Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety. Ruth has lectured on health and safety at Dublin Institute of Technology and has been appointed an executive member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) Ireland East Committee. Ruth has a QQI (Quality and Qualifications Ireland) Level 6 certification for training delivery and evaluation.
Testimonials from Previous Course
I found this course very informative, really made me think about possible scenarios in my workplace where the course was relatable and how it could be implemented effectively. Ruth the instructor was a wealth of knowledge and very approachable. We were given plenty of opportunity to ask questions and openly discuss the topics in question. Would highly recommend this course to others.
Sinead Keown, Envirogrind
I actually really enjoyed the 9001 foundation course. I was a bit sceptical dialling in at first as I was unsure what to expect but Ruth explained course objectives very clearly and to the point and made the content of the course interesting and relatable to any industry. I also enjoyed the interactive parts of the course as it was a great opportunity to meet new people with completely different business backgrounds yet again the course was relevant to us all. The printable slides were great help in keeping me aligned with the video presentation of the speaker. Overall I feel I got all relevant information and would absolutely recommend the course.
Markéta Opicová, Clinton Higgins Accountants